If you want to report someone who has illegitimately seized for you or another person a personal property (such as money, clothing or credit card), against the owner's will or without the owner's knowledge.
However, if there is aggravated theft, especially for high value stolen property belonging to someone else (such as your car, jewelry or gun), or the perpetrator has illegitimately entered a home, you must contact the police authority. next.
If the act of which you were a victim or witnessed falls under the crime of theft, then continue to fill in the boxes below.